Notifications
Clear all

Frustrating acne

MemberMember
(@zvujanic)

Posted : 12/08/2015 9:09 pm

Does anyone know how I can get these red marks on my face to go away, I've been covering them up with makeup for the past few days but I feel like they will never be able to heal that way. How do I make them go away or will they just go away by washing my face and letting it air out.

image.jpg

MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 12/08/2015 9:42 pm

Microdermabrasion helps with red marks but it'll take at least 3-5 sessions so could get pricey. Don't get the PMD. It's crap.

Glycolic acid peels help. You can get it really cheap online (Makeup Artist Choice). I use 30% glycolic acid.

Dermastamping/rolling helps too.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/08/2015 11:32 pm

1 hour ago, Dermarolling Girl said:

Microdermabrasion helps with red marks but it'll take at least 3-5 sessions so could get pricey. Don't get the PMD. It's crap.

Glycolic acid peels help. You can get it really cheap online (Makeup Artist Choice). I use 30% glycolic acid.

Dermastamping/rolling helps too.

Just when I wanted to get the PMD lol. This helped me because I have the same thing 🙂

MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 12/09/2015 1:02 pm

The PMD will made your face more red. I posted on here with photos about it awhile back. I will look for them and post here for you to see what I am talking about. It made my scars looks more pronounced. Those stupid photos that they have on their website must not be real! haha That's what convinced me to buy it!

MemberMember
(@zvujanic)

Posted : 12/09/2015 4:13 pm

I just want these dark spots to go away, I've been putting makeup on them except for when I wash up before bed. I can't walk around without it on or else my confidence is shot.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@dermarolling-girl)

Posted : 12/11/2015 6:08 pm

On 12/8/2015, 903, oyinkan98 said:

Just when I wanted to get the PMD lol. This helped me because I have the same thing :)

Here's what the PMD did to my skin. It may work better for you though

PMD.jpg

MemberMember
(@acnepolis)

Posted : 12/11/2015 7:00 pm

Honestly I can barely notice the red marks even in your photos focusing on them.. I'm sure no one in real life would pay any attention to them.

I think it's best to just wait for them to heal on their own.Treatments could just irritate the skin and make things worse... and they're mostly just waste of money anyway. If there's some actualhyperpigmentationsome product with vitamin c or some sort of tretinoin/retinoid or a gentle chemical peel such as low potency glycolic acidcould possibly speed things up a bit.

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 12/11/2015 8:19 pm

2 hours ago, Dermarolling Girl said:

Here's what the PMD did to my skin. It may work better for you though

PMD.jpg

I've got acne prone and sensitive skin. Nope can't risk it. Thanks! I guess I can spend all the money I've been saving for it :) (I know its not so expensive, but broke :P )