Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nina61197

Post rhinoplasty break out ?

Hey guys !
So here's what happend with me. I had rhinoplasty back in august and since then I have terrible break outs. I can't say that before surgery I had clear skin , but it was not this bad. Strange thing is, that I have break outs on T zone , but my cheeks are very clean. 
I went to dermatologist and he prescribed me some pills (vitamin E and evening primrose oil), avene clearance K gel and isotreonin. It;s been already two weeks and I don't see any results. What should I do ? Also if you have tried any of these products, are they good ?
P.S I've been using isotreonin before that for weeks and it broke me very very bad... 

you won't get results from any acne medication, oral or topical, in 2 weeks basically. it's a slow process, usually takes at least 6-8 weeks to start seeing real long-term results.

not sure about this but i think isotreonin can make your skin purge, which means it can get worse for a little while before it gets better.

just stick with it for a while and see what happens after 6-8 weeks.