Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rollercoaster

curious about acne/scars. will it go away or should i seek treatment?

i've had some acne and i'm not exactly sure what's left, it's red marks i don't know if it's acne or scars but i'm pretty sure i have both as you can see some "craters" from the front view of my face. i am wondering, if i am gentle on my skin will they go on their own quickly? i know they are not mild but is it moderate or severe? is it worth it to go to a dermatologist again? previously i went to derm 1-2 years ago and was prescribed retin a tetrinoin or something similar plus some other moisturizers and bacterial wipes/cleansers, and that's how i discovered this site in the first place. it worked in the beginning but i didn't really see any improvement after a while and my skin was so oily. even though my derm said to continue using it i stopped and just washed my face with water and stayed away from any more products, and it's been ok/fine so far. but the scars don't seem to change, are they treatment worthy?
*sorry if the close up is gross :P
-thanks

Edited by rollercoaster