Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nurulain92

how to purchase acne.org product in Malaysia?

Recommended Posts

Hi im malaysia people (^_^)
i have acne on my face.
my face become ugly because of the acne.

I really want to clear up my skin.
Really need.
please help please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi im malaysia people (^_^)
i have acne on my face.
my face become ugly because of the acne.

I really want to clear up my skin.
Really need.
please help please

Hello Nurulain92,

You may make a DIRECT purchase at Acne. Org by following these steps.

1. Go to https://store.acne.org and add the item(s) that you wish to buy to the shopping cart. (You can select a one time shipment, or you can subscribe for the products to be automatically shipped to you on a schedule.)
2. Click "Proceed to Checkout".
3. Fill out the required fields, including the address you wish to ship to, and which payment method you'd like to use.
4. Click "Show me shipping choices", then click the drop-down menu to view your shipping choices and prices.
5. Click "Place Order" once.

Once you have placed an order, it usually takes 2-6 weeks for the package to arrive to your country. For more information on International Shipping, you may visit the link provided below:

http://store.acne.org/shipping-info/

If you have any further questions or inquiries, feel free to contact us at any time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Nurulain

Im frm KL. I ordered acne org "big kit" set with AHA+ 6oz & jojoba oil at Amazon for RM699.81 inclusive shipping charges on 15th Dec 15 & well rvcd the products yday, 29th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2015, 10:43:35, nila_2579 said:

Hi Nurulain

Im frm KL. I ordered acne org "big kit" set with AHA+ 6oz & jojoba oil at Amazon for RM699.81 inclusive shipping charges on 15th Dec 15 & well rvcd the products yday, 29th.


Hi Nila
wow that fast? i thought it would take up to 4weeks. 
I'm thinking of getting the products as i have been breaking out real bad this lately. cystic acne is flaring up. Never had a cystic acne before :( it hurts so much! How is the product? is it clearing up your acne? Hope to hear from you soon! thanks  Edited by Tinnul Hab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Tinnul Hab, Howdy?
I started using acne org on 31st Dec, it have been 14 days since.
My acne totally dried out, so do my skin, really dry, itchy & flakey.
But it's expected, as users have mentioned it, our skin need time to tolerate 2.5% BP. I have not use AHA+ Cream though.
Too early for me to review the product. But so far, I have not regretted spending money on acne org.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2016, 9:32:53, nila_2579 said:

Hi Tinnul Hab, Howdy?
I started using acne org on 31st Dec, it have been 14 days since.
My acne totally dried out, so do my skin, really dry, itchy & flakey.
But it's expected, as users have mentioned it, our skin need time to tolerate 2.5% BP. I have not use AHA+ Cream though.
Too early for me to review the product. But so far, I have not regretted spending money on acne org.

 

Hi Nila :) 

I'm doing great! how are you? 

Have you tried putting few drops of jojoba oil to your moisturizer. True, its only been few weeks! However by mentioning that your acne is drying out I can tell that is a good sign. Oh please do update more on your skin condition would love to hear more! Probably make a few summary on your profile every 1 week or 2 weeks? hehe just a suggestion tho :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tinnul Hab said:
Hi Nila :) 

I'm doing great! how are you? 

Have you tried putting few drops of jojoba oil to your moisturizer. True, its only been few weeks! However by mentioning that your acne is drying out I can tell that is a good sign. Oh please do update more on your skin condition would love to hear more! Probably make a few summary on your profile every 1 week or 2 weeks? hehe just a suggestion tho :) 
Hi Tinnul, I'm fine 2. Tq 
summary, sure why not.
On 1st wk, half a pump of BP not so drying but 2nd wk, 1 pump of BP very drying. Trust me, most of nights I would stay awake jus bcos of the dryness & itchiness especially neck area. I do use jojoba oil, nearly 6-8 drops at night & morning section, 4 or less.
UR right in a way that it does show good sign, it's curing my acne 100%. I hope the dried flakey skin falls off & leave behind a newly rejuvenated skin ;P 
Today, started 1 & 1/2 pump of BP...
Note: u need a cream eye as well. even though u avoided eye area when applying the regiment, but still skin around eye gets very dry.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I purchased mine on the 6th. Its in kl already n i cant wait to use them n see the results. I got acnes since i was 13 and now m already 33!!! 20years mannnnn .  i never hv clear skin and the acne scars also make me depressed. But i didnt inclede jojba and aha in my order. I shall order again right after i recieve my salary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2016 at 10:58 PM, nila_2579 said:
Hi Tinnul, I'm fine 2. Tq 
summary, sure why not.
On 1st wk, half a pump of BP not so drying but 2nd wk, 1 pump of BP very drying. Trust me, most of nights I would stay awake jus bcos of the dryness & itchiness especially neck area. I do use jojoba oil, nearly 6-8 drops at night & morning section, 4 or less.
UR right in a way that it does show good sign, it's curing my acne 100%. I hope the dried flakey skin falls off & leave behind a newly rejuvenated skin ;P 
Today, started 1 & 1/2 pump of BP...
Note: u need a cream eye as well. even though u avoided eye area when applying the regiment, but still skin around eye gets very dry.
 
HI Nila. How's your skin so far ? hehe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have wasted more than 20K b4 buying variety of products as well as doing variety of lasers, chemical peels etc. but i still can't have acne-free skin. my super severe acne does gone after i undergo 2 cycle of accutane (each cycle last for 6 months) for 2 years. n yeah my acne is 80% after the treatment but few laters the acne come back (but not as bad as b4). so here im trying this acne,org product. just buying the mens kits hopefully will get it within a month, will update later, hazab lah duit malaysia yg main kecik ni huhu x 4 tu.. the shipping fee nk dekat sama dgn harga product.what a waste,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2016 at 7:23 PM, Tinnul Hab said:
On 1/14/2016 at 10:58 PM, nila_2579 said:
Hi Tinnul, I'm fine 2. Tq 
summary, sure why not.
On 1st wk, half a pump of BP not so drying but 2nd wk, 1 pump of BP very drying. Trust me, most of nights I would stay awake jus bcos of the dryness & itchiness especially neck area. I do use jojoba oil, nearly 6-8 drops at night & morning section, 4 or less.
UR right in a way that it does show good sign, it's curing my acne 100%. I hope the dried flakey skin falls off & leave behind a newly rejuvenated skin ;P
Today, started 1 & 1/2 pump of BP...
Note: u need a cream eye as well. even though u avoided eye area when applying the regiment, but still skin around eye gets very dry.
 
HI Nila. How's your skin so far ? hehe
Hi Tinnul Hab,
How ru fren? pls accept my apology for very very late reply.
In my course of using Acne Org products (all 5 of it) for almost 1 & 1/2 years, i realized, while on continuous of usage of this product, my skin dries a lot, flakes and peels on & off. My make-up never stay put all day cos of dry skin. I also get 1 or 2 cystic acne under my skin on my jawline every weeks, which is painful and hard to heal.  "Under skin cystic acne" occurs because my deep lower skin is oily and the upper layer is dry.
My face skin started to wrinkle a lot more & crow's feet under under eye area  increased dramatically.
So I discontinue the product after my third purchase finishes.
Just after 2 months of discontinuous, i started to get cystic acne on my jawline & zits all over my forehead.
Seriously I'm tried & done of searching new acne products.
So I seek advice from a dermatologist. Now I just started on Roaccutane 10mg/day. My doctor said I have to be on Accutane for at least 5 months & will gradually increase my dosage every month.
As far as I concerned, Accutane is the very final weapon anyone could take to battle against the acne problem.
I hope I will win this battle. Edited by nila_2579

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes

×