Notifications
Clear all

Has anyone noticed the acne.org cleanser smelling a bit weird lately?

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 11/26/2015 10:44 pm

Hey guys!

I've been ive been using the acne.org cleanser for awhile now, and up until this batch it was fine. But I had got an order of two bottles of it and noticed after washing my face a couple times that there was a very off smell. I opened the bottle and gave it a better smell and it was an extremely powerful fermented smell, I could only describe it as like "plain yogurt" smell or something similar. Obviously I think Dans products are amazing and reliable, but I just wanted to know if anyone noticed anything different about this batch of cleanser? I find the smell so odd.

DeLovely liked
Member Customer Service
(@acne-org-support)

Posted : 12/22/2015 2:15 am

On 11/27/2015, 1107, Garrettryan said:

Hey guys!

I've been ive been using the acne.org cleanser for awhile now, and up until this batch it was fine. But I had got an order of two bottles of it and noticed after washing my face a couple times that there was a very off smell. I opened the bottle and gave it a better smell and it was an extremely powerful fermented smell, I could only describe it as like "plain yogurt" smell or something similar. Obviously I think Dans products are amazing and reliable, but I just wanted to know if anyone noticed anything different about this batch of cleanser? I find the smell so odd.

We have sent you an email with regard to your concern. Kindly check your inbox of your email address for a response from Acne.org.

DeLovely liked