Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
skyline97

How do you tan if you have scars/redness?

What's the best method of %100 Covering up acne scars so no sun/VU can effect them

I've recently been working out in the sun, And not on purpose but my face has a bit of colour it was EXTREMELY pale really really pale, And with the tinest bit of colour i'm already starting to look past the scars, I know sun is not good for scars, i will keep that in mind.

Any methods i've heard bandaids to cover the scars then tan? Anything else %100 proven to block the sun i don't want to tan and bake my scars, just around them (my face) 

Thanks!

Cheers mate, When i'm working i'm going to apply sunblock to my face/scars will that be the best thing for working in the sun? Or will the sun still destory the scars just not as bad? I can't avoid the sun when working so yeah.

As for purposely tanning in the sun, I think i will put sunblock like you said but still cut up some bandaids or something, Only because i don't like the idea of my scars being directly in the sun for a period of time. 

thanks