Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ieva.ruzg

please help me, closed comedones / white heads???

Hi everyone. I'm 19 years old female and I've had really problematic skin for about 2 or 3 years. I feel like I should mention that I started wearing make up when I was around 15 years old, and I feel like its been a massive contributor to this problem. It was extremelly stupid of me since i didn't have anything to hide, but now I can't leave my room without make up. I'm extremely insecure about my face.

Right now, i mainly cleared my skin with insta natural skin clearing serum. I got very lucky because for something that I got off Amazon, it worked really well to get rid of my cystic acne and prevent the massive spots from appearing again. I've used it for about a month, and ever since that not a since cystic spot appeared. 

However, I'm still left with horrible, bumpy texture of my skin, since my main problem are closed comedones or white heads, I'm not sure. They are basically tiny, raised, skin coloured spots, and most of them don't have a typical white puss head (gross, sorry!). And they are everywhere. My forehead is covered in them, they are also on my cheeks and chin.

Apart from that skin clearing serum, i purchased a spin brush, but it has done nothing for this problem.  I've been looking at different treatments and been thinking to purchase the regimen. Does anybody have any advice?? Thanks in advance!