Notifications
Clear all

Depression

MemberMember
(@989898l)

Posted : 10/15/2015 3:26 pm

Hi everyone. 

Right so I'm just going to start off with this:
I've been staying away from all things acne related which includes this web site, looking up cures and watching videos on YouTube as that seems to be all I ever do but I'm back and I feel so low about my acne, I know I have people around to help me but all I constantly read is that people's PIH have gone during Accutane and mine is still here and I want it gone more than anything. My birthday is coming up and if that would be the only thing I would ever get, for the rest of my life, I would be happy. I'm using sunscreen and doing everything I can. 

Did your PIH/PIE fade? My mine have turned a purple colour. Please help me! Please reply! I'm desperate. I don't want to be stuck with this for a year or longer. 

image.png

MemberMember
(@lizj2011)

Posted : 10/15/2015 3:31 pm

Idk what to say other than stay strong. Have you tried make up to boost your confidence a little? I use the Mac concealer, Covergirl foundation and Mac setting powder and it does such a good job at hiding everything. Mine looks similar to yours. Hang in there sunshine!

MemberMember
(@anthony180)

Posted : 10/15/2015 4:40 pm

it'll fade for sure i had worst than that and its faded. now im 24 with acne again due to stress. Promise it'll fade.

MemberMember
(@jbird12)

Posted : 10/15/2015 9:25 pm

I still have redmarks from my initial breakout. Redmarks are weird sometimes. I've had some fade over a matter of weeks and then some that take a year.

You should keep your chin up though! You don't have any indented scarring from the looks of that picture so at least you don't have to deal with that. Those redmarks will fade in time and you'll have wonderful skin!

MemberMember
(@989898l)

Posted : 10/16/2015 2:55 am

Thank you so much for the replies everyone! Honestly can't thank you enough.

Liz, yeah I do use makeup but I honestly hate it and it takes up so much of my time so I prefer to go bear faced.
Anthony, thanks so much for the encouragement! Really makes me want to keep pushing on.
Jbird, yeah they are really weird and it's weird how some peoples fade much faster than others because I've watched various you tubers with much worse skin than I that have seriously completely cleared like HumerusFitness. Do you watch him? He went on Accutane and logged it all and he's completely clear now but started off worse than me. Just hope they fade by my birthday, might be wishful thinking but hey ho! Hope yours fade extra quick too.

Bare* whoops! Auto correct!