How I Got Rid Of Dr...

Notifications
Clear all

How I Got Rid Of Dry Flaky Skin

MemberMember
(@vwormhat)

Posted : 09/30/2015 3:04 pm

Hi a couple weeks ago i was having trouble with dry flaky skin and a gross texture on my face and i couldn't find out how to fix it. I was using bp in the morning after i shower and at night after i washed my face and just way to much , i was also using a moisturizer with salicylic acid, my face turned beat red and skin peeled in large patches. Over time i used less bp and switched moisturizers, the peeling was gone but i found i had little white flakes. I had jojoba oil so i put a lot on my face and gently rubed some of them off, although that worked if found i would get minor breakouts form that.

So i started to dial back the amount of BP i was using to a small drop, and i found that sometimes that's all you need, you don't need to completely saturate your face in bp for it to work , think of your skin like a paper towel and if you put a droop of water on it it disperses. I also started using it only at night and after i waited 5 minutes i would mix a lot of moisturizer with some jojoba oil than go to bed. I would wake up use cleanser in the shower, wait 5 minutes and apply a very small amount of moisturizer, too much and my face would look oily.

Long story short all you have to do is dial back the amount of bp you use , only use bp at night, when you do use bp give your skin an extra boost of moisturizer , and when you don't use bp use a verry small amount of moisturizer.

This may seem obvious or redundant to some people but if i would have done this a couple weeks ago i could have saved a lot of worry, bp and not had dry flaky skin in the time being....