Notifications
Clear all

Accutane Low Semen Volume (Persisting)

MemberMember
(@saffronaide)

Posted : 09/21/2015 8:32 am

Hi there all ,i need help about this.

First thing do not post an answer if you dont have health problems caused by accutane like me, if you have information pls help but dont post a message like , what are you talking about ? etc.

I want to share my story and get a advice or a cure.

Im 16 years old healthy male.

About 9 months ago i used accutane for only 100mg ( 5 pills)

after the fifth pill i notice huge problem with my ejeculation and penis.

I didnt ejeculated where im suppose to do (when orgasm comes) i ejeculated few secons after the orgasm which is not normal and never happened before. It was delayed ejeculation.

And my semen was too low i mean really low !

I stopped taking this poison after that.

My delayed ejeculation came back to normal timeline after few days later.. but my semen volume was same since this day (9 months passed)

I know it seems too less dose of isotretinoin but i did some research and i saw low dose sufferers like me, this drug is affect peoples bodys one to another.

So 5 pill is enough for making these bad things on the body.

I think my body was too sensitive someway (human body is super complex and mystery)

So this happened real ! i have huge ejeculations just before using this drug , nothing affect my semen volume except accutane no doubt for that.

And another important prove about sensitive reaction thing : I have dry skin back pain and dry lips just with 2-3 pills.

I thought i have dry lips after a week or so but it happened on second days of using accutane !

I go to the doctors he said i was ok which its bullsh** and he said accutane cant cause symptoms like this... which is bullsh**

I did blood tests too here is the numbers

Total T - 4.55 ng/mL

Free T - 19.52 pg/mL

Growth Hormone - 0.13 ng/mL

i didnt make DHT count the whole hospital dont know what DHT is !

FUNNY ISNT IT !

And one thing about blood tests its useless when the problem is accutane because all of people who suffer "crash" makes tests too but everything came normal , so its still a mystery about accutane , how blood tests came normal while you are dying ??

( you know this classic doctors ? i believe so.. i think people understand me)

They trying to escape their career saying this.

Because they know if i prove this problem to them they going to have money punishment or jail. (the sexual side effects isnt listed in offical accutane drug papers..)

Anyways i did some search and the only acceptable sexual problems theory of this drug is the DHT decrease in the body.

Accutane lowers 5-alpha enzyme so T cant turn to DHT.. and this thing makes the whole endocrine system "crash" and you starting to get permanent serious side effects, but hopefully i didnt CRASHED.

Semen volume is about Prostate , ,they are hormones who feeding prostate. (many people already know these things already, but just in case..)

My dry skin and lips were gone after not taking the drug.

But only thing still persisting is my low semen volume.

9 months passed still same volume.

What should i do ? what is the problem i didnt experience "crash" thing no other side effects persists except low semen volume..

-I can erect well

-Libido is seems normal ( i cant remember my 9 month before libido)

Please help me , i need my healthy body back.

(sorry for low grade english , i have more medical terms and informations in my own language , try to read twice to understand everything .)

I am still angry what Roche did to me and all other people , they killing people for money..

They gonna pay this hard one day !

MemberMember
(@rittdk01)

Posted : 09/22/2015 6:46 pm

5 pills this for real? No way accutane caused that after 5 pills. Go get some fresh air

MemberMember
(@macleod)

Posted : 09/23/2015 11:56 am

Hans Peterson only took 4 pills over the course of 2 days and look how he turned out. Accutane is a powerful drug that affects individuals differently. I wouldn't be surprised.

MemberMember
(@providermr)

Posted : 09/23/2015 1:52 pm

I don't think your problem is caused by Accutane, maybe a change in your diet or simply you've been fapping too much.

MemberMember
(@saffronaide)

Posted : 09/27/2015 7:39 am

Hans Peterson only took 4 pills over the course of 2 days and look how he turned out. Accutane is a powerful drug that affects individuals differently. I wouldn't be surprised.

Can you help me sir ?

i dont know what to do.. its about DHT ?

5 pills this for real? No way accutane caused that after 5 pills. Go get some fresh air

Yes sorry but its real , i was healthy both sexual and psychical.

After 5 pills , my whole semen volume decreased.

MemberMember
(@saffronaide)

Posted : 10/16/2015 5:54 am

Anyone ? :/

MemberMember
(@coolcrack)

Posted : 11/23/2015 3:06 am

Bro.. U r only 16yes.. U have a long way to go in life.. The best thing u can do in ur life now is to stop playing with ur private parts.. Stop watching women as just flesh... Most of the people will tell u that its OK to have some fun.. But they won't be with u in life when u will have spoiled ur life... Acne is a byproduct of our bad habits in life.. Ur body has a natural process of growth and recovery, and when u start playing with ur body, its not natural, and things like acne comes.. Ur body wont grow fully.. U wont hava a thick beard like most of the people.. U wont have muscles..ur memory will be too weak.. U cant have a married life..No matter how many doctors u see, how many pills u take, u will never get cured.. Until u change ur habit.. I have taken accutane thrice in my life. I'm 26 now.. And my acne is still on my face..(I just want to help people.. What I'm saying is from my experience.)