Humility

MemberMember
(@user410314)

Posted : 09/17/2015 8:40 am

image.png

MemberMember
(@acneficent)

Posted : 09/17/2015 2:29 pm

Acne can't let anyone down if you hang in tight on yourself. Acne doesn't make a difference in your personilty but you do, how you carry yourself matters more.

Always be confident and do the right thing, never let acne come between you and your love, work or whatever.

Be happy cheerful, love, educate, and help others, live your life fully. Don't make an acne excuse. Thank almighy for saving you from diseases which have no cure uptill now.

Cheers! Happiness is the key.

MemberMember
(@acneficent)

Posted : 09/17/2015 6:10 pm

Acne is a symptom not a disease. its just Acne is not taken seriously by medical professionals since it isnt a big threat hence there are not as many acne research centers as there are supposed to be which is sad.

many doctors claim to cure acne in four months which is true for some patients. There is cure for Acne, you just have to find yours.

MemberMember
(@acneficent)

Posted : 09/17/2015 6:44 pm

They write it this way so a lay man could understand.In realtiy or practically its not a disease but you are not wrong if you say its a disease but neither right.

also its curable, you can make a poll out of this issue.

now youd argue more I know. letme ask you soomething, is bad breath, excessive sweating, itching and hair loss a disease or symptom? is there any cure for bad breath and rest?

MemberMember
(@thenatural)

Posted : 09/17/2015 7:02 pm

They write it this way so a lay man could understand.In realtiy or practically its not a disease but you are not wrong if you say its a disease but neither right.

also its curable, you can make a poll out of this issue.

now youd argue more I know. letme ask you soomething, is bad breath, excessive sweating, itching and hair loss a disease or symptom? is there any cure for bad breath and rest?

I can agree with you partially.

I've only heard it being listed as a disease, but some say it's a symptom. For example, some claim they 'cured' their acne by changing diet, so then it would be a symptom of a poor diet, right? But, then again, acne isn't well understood compared to other skin diseases. I would still say they still have the trait that causes acne, it's simply prevented from being activated due to it being controlled by diet.

I would say you can put the acne in 'remission', as Dan (owner of Acne.org) stated that putting benzoyl peroxide simply prevents acne from forming, but that doesn't mean it actually 'cures' it. It only prevents the acne from forming, yet if you stop putting the BP on, it would slowly come back. This is what I noticed for me, too.

Anyway, to get back to the subject.

I think having acne makes you more humble, since you can't criticize someone else when you have acne on your face. We are an easy target, you know? That doesn't mean we should be rude when we don't have acne anymore, but it helps reinforce the idea of treating others the way we'd want to be treated.