Notifications
Clear all

Completely Clear After 20+ Years

MemberMember
(@pinkie25)

Posted : 09/11/2015 8:07 am

OK, I just have to post again. I shared my story on Winged Serpent's page: "Clear after 26 years". But I just want to say this works. After struggling with horrible acne for 20+ years, I am clear! Here's what I am doing.

500 mg sustained release Pantothenic Acid 2x a day

500 mg L-Carnitine once a day with Pantothenic acid ( with a meal)

try to reduce sugar intake

lots of water

Juice DAILY Always sweet potato with someting else like cucumber, celery, beet, etc.

I use a mild cleaner - but nothing moisturizing, because I have oily skin. Also use Stridex pads just because it helps the appearance of my skin.

But read Winged Serpent's page - it works!!

MemberMember
(@spacekitty313)

Posted : 10/11/2015 1:52 am

hi thank you for your testimony! i've ordered both supplements and will start in 6 days!
cant give up hope now, i have no other choice but to keep searching for a solution

MemberMember
(@holdingontohope)

Posted : 10/14/2015 12:38 pm

OK, I just have to post again. I shared my story on Winged Serpent's page: "Clear after 26 years". But I just want to say this works. After struggling with horrible acne for 20+ years, I am clear! Here's what I am doing.

500 mg sustained release Pantothenic Acid 2x a day

500 mg L-Carnitine once a day with Pantothenic acid ( with a meal)

try to reduce sugar intake

lots of water

Juice DAILY Always sweet potato with someting else like cucumber, celery, beet, etc.

I use a mild cleaner - but nothing moisturizing, because I have oily skin. Also use Stridex pads just because it helps the appearance of my skin.

But read Winged Serpent's page - it works!!

can you give some juicing recipes? is it better to do greens or what?

how much water do you drink?