Notifications
Clear all

My Skin Is So Dry

MemberMember
(@noemiiiir)

Posted : 08/27/2015 12:20 am

i have been on the regimen for 8 weeks now and my skin is still dry. i thought by now it wouldn't be dry but it is. my skin never got really really dry but it's just bugging me so much that it's not getting better. when will it get better?? idk if it's also the hot weather but oh my goodness I'm just tired of my skin being like this

MemberMember
(@superdimple)

Posted : 08/27/2015 12:28 am

Hi there! I've been battling pimples and acne a year ago but I was so glad I was able to try Dr. ALVIN'S professional Skin Care Formula. It was so amazing. Im happy with its effect on my skin. Now, acne is not a problem anymore and Im even more confident with myself.

MemberMember
(@dan-crow)

Posted : 08/27/2015 12:44 pm

i have been on the regimen for 8 weeks now and my skin is still dry. i thought by now it wouldn't be dry but it is. my skin never got really really dry but it's just bugging me so much that it's not getting better. when will it get better?? idk if it's also the hot weather but oh my goodness I'm just tired of my skin being like this

I assume you're using Dan's BP regimen. The BP is very drying so you have to use a good moisturizer after or else your skin will feel tight and flakes. If it's too much try reducing the amount of BP you apply to your face, it may be too much for your face to handle.

MemberMember
(@noemiiiir)

Posted : 08/31/2015 10:06 pm

I assume you're using Dan's BP regimen. The BP is very drying so you have to use a good moisturizer after or else your skin will feel tight and flakes. If it's too much try reducing the amount of BP you apply to your face, it may be too much for your face to handle.

yes i am. I'm using the acne.org moisturizer + jojoba oil and both aren't working. i skip days of using the BP or reduce the amount of BP and still dries my skin. i am not fully clear yet and thats why I'm scared to stop using the regimen. i think I'm coming to a final decision of stopping the regimen because my skin is not getting better. many ppl have commented on how dry my skin is

I'm going to keep using the regimen because my skin has cleared up quite a bit but look for a better moisturizer

MemberMember
(@hopeless87)

Posted : 08/31/2015 11:29 pm

creams are more moisturizing than lotions. something like cereve moisturizing cream might be good.

MemberMember
(@msbubbletea)

Posted : 10/22/2015 4:43 am

image.thumb.jpeg.b378d5d586cd5913e6b17d3

I use this cream when my face dries out from any acne product and I am telling you it works.

Not many knows about this cream and heck yeah the price for it is hella good too. 

So worth a try, seriously. Anytime my skin dries up I put this on usually in a day or two skin is normal again. Whenever I am using my acne products especially coming on time, this is the only moisturiser I use. Nothing has come close to it. I have recommended it to a few of my friends and they have all agreed that it works very well. It is not expensive, definitely worth a try. 

I usually buy mine from Superdrugs online, UK retail. I do not know where you are from. 

Good luck and let me know if you decide to try it.

MemberMember
(@noemiiiir)

Posted : 12/04/2015 2:18 am

On October 22, 2015 at 226 AM, MsBubbleTea said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b378d5d586cd5913e6b17d3

I use this cream when my face dries out from any acne product and I am telling you it works.

Not many knows about this cream and heck yeah the price for it is hella good too. 

So worth a try, seriously. Anytime my skin dries up I put this on usually in a day or two skin is normal again. Whenever I am using my acne products especially coming on time, this is the only moisturiser I use. Nothing has come close to it. I have recommended it to a few of my friends and they have all agreed that it works very well. It is not expensive, definitely worth a try. 

I usually buy mine from Superdrugs online, UK retail. I do not know where you are from. 

Good luck and let me know if you decide to try it.

im so late on the reply but it won't break me out or anything? i mean I'm guessing not since johnson's is made for sensitive skin but i just want to make sure lol