Notifications
Clear all

How I'm Fading My Hyperpigmentation

MemberMember
(@amychan123)

Posted : 08/21/2015 2:54 pm

I have a lot of dark hyperpigmentation from previous breakouts, and have tried everything to fade them. Even when I don't have any active pimples, the hyperpigmentation still makes me look terrible.

I was browsing around Amazon, when I came across a cream called Pond's Clarant B3. It's pretty cheap, not expensive like those Olay or Loreal creams. I believe I bought it for about 8 dollars.

Anyways, I was really excited because it said on the label that it was a "dark spot corrector". It's active ingredient is also niacinamide, which is Vitamin B3, and that's what fades the marks.

I bought it at Walgreens, and eagerly opened the jar of cream at home. The first 3 nights that I applied it, it stung for the first minute or so. I didn't think much of the cream, because it stung and didn't appear to be doing anything for me.

This morning, I happened to take a good look at my face. OH MY GOD. The intense dark scarring on my chin and jaw was literally...the color of my normal skin. The marks were barely visible! I almost cried in front of the mirror. I've never used a product that did what it said it did, not to mention IN ONE WEEK.

So, to all of you who have hyperpigmentation, I suggest trying Pond's Clarant B3 because it has done amazing things for my skin.

Note: I bought the Pond's Clarant B3 Normal to Dry, because the second ingredient is niacinamide, whereas in the Normal to Oily one it is listed as 4th, and there aren't as many good reviews for the Normal to Oily.

I hope this helped you guys!

MemberMember
(@celaya)

Posted : 08/22/2015 7:46 am

Thanks for the heads up. So would this work on removing freckles?

MemberMember
(@amychan123)

Posted : 08/23/2015 8:58 pm

Thanks for the heads up. So would this work on removing freckles?

I'm not sure, but you could give it a try. After all, the cream lightens the skin.

MemberMember
(@celaya)

Posted : 08/24/2015 2:52 am

I've tried other dark spot corrector's for my Freckles which were much more expensive in pricing and they simply didn't work for me. I'll definitely give this one a try to see if they can fade or remove my Freckles as I have way too much now that I'm older in age.

MemberMember
(@989898l)

Posted : 08/25/2015 5:03 pm

Hi,

Thanks so much for posting. I'll have to give it a try on my red marks from acne. Could you possibly post some before and after photos?