Notifications
Clear all

No Moisturizer With Differin?

MemberMember
(@anthony121989)

Posted : 08/13/2015 11:55 am

Hey everyone I got a question about 6 months ago I switch to cerave foaming cleanser and I stopped using moisturizer on my forhead. My pores and skin looks much healthier and not as many clogged pores but I still get acne and clogged pores just not as much. I started differin a few days ago andi am already getting spots on my forhead but I am wondering if I should use the cerave lotion? I used it before and it's clogs my pores but so does everything else in the world. I am only using differin on my forehead because I want to test it first. What happens if I don't use moisturizer? I'm afraid that if I use moisturizer it will make it worse? Maybe use it during the day and not at night? Skin is not feeling it flaking so I'm not sure.

Thanks for any help

post-480480-0-90451100-1439484902.jpg

MemberMember
(@anthony121989)

Posted : 08/13/2015 1:29 pm

But my question is should I skip moisturizer until then? I'm afraid that using it will stop the progression of differin? It don't necessarily break me out but I get more clogged pores which I don't want

MemberMember
(@anthony121989)

Posted : 08/13/2015 2:03 pm

So should I moisturizer at night when I use it or in the morning when I shower? I don't want to have lotion on 24/7 so I have to choose one or the other lol. And if at night should I apply differin then moisturize or moisturize then apply differin?

Thanks again

MemberMember
(@anthony121989)

Posted : 08/13/2015 2:36 pm

I don't like to use sunscreen because I have ocd and just never use anything that can irritate my skin and sunscreen always does. I'm never exposed to sun more than s few minutes anyways because I don't like the feeling of the sun on my skin. Sounds weird lol. So would it be OK to just use cerave cleanser and lotion and differin?

MemberMember
(@anthony121989)

Posted : 08/13/2015 2:46 pm

I don't like to use sunscreen because I have ocd and just never use anything that can irritate my skin and sunscreen always does. I'm never exposed to sun more than s few minutes anyways because I don't like the feeling of the sun on my skin. Sounds weird lol. So would it be OK to just use cerave cleanser and lotion and differin?

Yes

Great thank you!