My 1 Year Experienc...

Notifications
Clear all

My 1 Year Experience Of Using The Regimen- Blackskin & Hot Weahter, Please Check It Out

MemberMember
(@yousif)

Posted : 08/03/2015 3:00 am

Alsalam Alaikom and Hello Everyone.

My name is Yousif, I am 30 years old Sudanese, and I am living in Dubai.

Skin Description:

- medium dark skin

- Oily

Acne started to appear on my face when I was 16 years. It started as big pimples around my nose and sometimes on the bottom of my jaw and normally they were painful. I used to pop them and try to get this annoying and ugly oil from inside. I have not used anything for the acne until I stumbled upon this website and I felt comfortable about this website, actually for two reasons. First, because of the easy way, they used to introduce the problem and how to use the product. second because the acne owner himself said he had experienced the same situation we are facing so he probably knows how it is all about.

Therefore, after reading some of the reviews on amazon and comparing this product with the other ones on the market I ordered the big size regiment and received after three days. Before using the product, I used to have pimples on my face like every 4-5 days from different sizes and areas on my face. I started using the Regimen immediately and following exactly what the guide video says. After around 15 days, I noticed the change. My skin got smoother and clearer and only one small pimple appears about once a week. After two months, my face was acne free and I was very comfortable. Then I had a work task to Saudi Arabia where it was very hot and I had to walk under the sun almost every day. I used to put the Regimen two times a day, morning and before going to bed. When I use it in the morning and leave outside for work, I noticed that my skin gets too oily and after five days in Saudi pimples started to show up again, big pimples looked like bags. Therefore, I got something like an inspiration not to use the moisturizer and did. My skin started to get better and pimples stopped. Only using the cleanser and the treatment. Therefore, after that I quit using the moisturizer until I am back to Dubai after one month in Saudi. In Dubai, I continued using the regimen for around 1 year and only put the moisturizer whenever it is needed, when I feel that my skin is dry. After another6 month, I had to go to Saudi again and my skin was in its best situation ever. Left side of my face was clear, right side had some scars. There in Saudi, I met one dermatologist and he said those scars could be cleared by the laser treatment. In addition, he promised me that it would have good results. Therefore, I went for the treatment and had to stay for three days at home until the burns are gone and the skin is peeled. After the laser, happened what I hope it never happened, Scars got worse, even new scars started to appear on my face left side-which was perfect before, itchy skin, small dark areas and something like a slope on my right cheek. I got very down, and I quit the regimen for one month or so, but again I started it because the acne again started to come.

The summary is my face now is free of acne, but with ugly scars. I wish I never met that dermatologist, and never used laser.

Thanks for the regimen

this is really an honest post I do not want to advertise anyone or degrade anything.

DO NOT USE LASER EVER

Thanks for reading

and I hope you all best.

11800525_1206749536017292_1509771343243811229753_1202682369757342_78248216194837

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 08/03/2015 10:34 am

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I have to say though, from your pictures I do not see any scarring (unless it's under the beard area?). Regardless, your skin looks really good. :)

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 08/03/2015 1:43 pm

Looking great!! Glad the regimen has worked for you so well!! :)