Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katerina13

Breaking Out After Stopping Benzaclin

So I recently got off of benzaclin which I had been taking for a total of six months. It's now been a month since then and skin is now breaking out and is almost back to what it was before taking benzaclin. I wash my face twice a day in the morning with a 10% benzoyl peroxide wash and then at night with 2% salicylic acid wash and moisturizer with a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide lotion. Should I be doing something else? I've noticed my face has gotten back to its normal oil production, not like while I was on benzaclin where my face was super dry. I really don't want to go back to the doctor for another perscription of something that's only gonna work while I'm on it. What can I do?

So I recently got off of benzaclin which I had been taking for a total of six months. It's now been a month since then and skin is now breaking out and is almost back to what it was before taking benzaclin. I wash my face twice a day in the morning with a 10% benzoyl peroxide wash and then at night with 2% salicylic acid wash and moisturizer with a 2.5% benzoyl peroxide lotion. Should I be doing something else? I've noticed my face has gotten back to its normal oil production, not like while I was on benzaclin where my face was super dry. I really don't want to go back to the doctor for another perscription of something that's only gonna work while I'm on it. What can I do?

i think if the benzaclin was working for you ,you should get back on it. that's what i would do. nothing is better than clear skin, even if you have to make a bit of an effort, it's worth it