Acne.org Moisturize...

Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org Moisturizer Making My Skin Orange

MemberMember
(@mikkurs)

Posted : 06/29/2015 5:42 pm

I've been using the Regimen for about a month now and I've noticed that my skin looks really orangey-yellow! I had heard about the moisturizer doing this to some of the other users, so I've decided to switch over to my former moisturizer yet the color hasn't faded. How long will the orangey-ness last, and Is there anything I can do to make it go away quicker?

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@william8026)

Posted : 06/29/2015 8:24 pm

I've had this orange look when I started out on the regimen but it wasn't in the first week it was more in the second week once the orange or tan look came. In the second week my skin started getting really dry from upping the BP dosage so I'm guessing that because the BP was drying out my skin it was the reason why I got a little darker, perhaps when that outer layer of skin that you started out with when starting the regimen comes off the moisturiser should be able to absorb into your skin so it won't look orange. That's my idea of why it gives you the orange or darker look but I'm not %100 sure.

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 07/01/2015 1:24 pm

The regimen sort of creates a "tanning" effect. The moisturizer does not cause a yellow/orange hue per say, rather, it's your skin adjusting the BP. The odd skin tone should fade over time.