Notifications
Clear all

Replacement For Acnescript

MemberMember
(@quantumwing)

Posted : 06/27/2015 11:08 pm

Hey guys,

I started using the supplement Acnescript in 2010 after reading about it on these boards. It has been a near miracle cure for me, so I was pretty devastated to get an email from them yesterday saying the company is closing. When I went to their website they were sold out of the remaining product. :(

Has anyone found a good substitute product for Acnescript? For those unfamiliar with it, 2 capsules contain 500 mg of B5, 2 mg of B6, 3 mg of zinc, mangosteen extract, curcumin, and green tea. I'm considering buying the ingredients separately, but before I do so I thought I'd see if anyone has a recommendation for another similar product.

Thanks very much for any ideas, advice, or other input.

MemberMember
(@wishclean)

Posted : 06/29/2015 10:57 am

Hey guys,

I started using the supplement Acnescript in 2010 after reading about it on these boards. It has been a near miracle cure for me, so I was pretty devastated to get an email from them yesterday saying the company is closing. When I went to their website they were sold out of the remaining product. :(

Has anyone found a good substitute product for Acnescript? For those unfamiliar with it, 2 capsules contain 500 mg of B5, 2 mg of B6, 3 mg of zinc, mangosteen extract, curcumin, and green tea. I'm considering buying the ingredients separately, but before I do so I thought I'd see if anyone has a recommendation for another similar product.

Thanks very much for any ideas, advice, or other input.

The ingredients are not exactly the same, but herpanacine is pretty good. You could always take the ingredients separately as you suggested, just make sure you are getting enough copper in your diet because zinc can cause copper deficiency long term.

MemberMember
(@quantumwing)

Posted : 06/29/2015 7:32 pm

The ingredients are not exactly the same, but herpanacine is pretty good. You could always take the ingredients separately as you suggested, just make sure you are getting enough copper in your diet because zinc can cause copper deficiency long term.

Thanks, WishClean! I'll look into herpanacine.