Notifications
Clear all

Sick Of Acne

MemberMember
(@kekamarie)

Posted : 06/24/2015 12:23 pm

I am so sick of looking like this. I know my acne isn't that bad and it's better than it used to be but I'm sick of painting my face with makeup and still feeling like everyone is staring at my acne. What can I do to get rid of it?

post-179950-0-24357400-1435166567_thumb.

post-179950-0-46275000-1435166604_thumb.

MemberMember
(@megtree)

Posted : 06/24/2015 1:55 pm

I am so sick of looking like this. I know my acne isn't that bad and it's better than it used to be but I'm sick of painting my face with makeup and still feeling like everyone is staring at my acne. What can I do to get rid of it?

No, not bad at all! Your skin looks incredible to be honest - are you wearing makeup in the picture? I only see a couple of small blemishes.

In any case, it doesn't matter what we see, if it bugs you then you should treat it! You shouldn't use anything that would cause a "purge" since your skin already looks pretty good and letting it get worse "before it gets better" might be a bad idea. I would try a BP regimen, 2.5 or 5% is probably all you need. Maybe incorporate a non comedgenic moisturizer, and take a look at the kind of makeup you use to make sure it doesn't contain pore clogging ingredients.

MemberMember
(@kekamarie)

Posted : 06/24/2015 2:20 pm

No, not bad at all! Your skin looks incredible to be honest - are you wearing makeup in the picture? I only see a couple of small blemishes.

In any case, it doesn't matter what we see, if it bugs you then you should treat it! You shouldn't use anything that would cause a "purge" since your skin already looks pretty good and letting it get worse "before it gets better" might be a bad idea. I would try a BP regimen, 2.5 or 5% is probably all you need. Maybe incorporate a non comedgenic moisturizer, and take a look at the kind of makeup you use to make sure it doesn't contain pore clogging ingredients.

Yes I am wearing makeup in the picture. I am using BP I just don't know how to get rid of the blemishes I have been trying to get rid of these for awhile now. I got a pore cleansing mask hoping that would help and it has some but it has also made new pimples pop up too. I'm hoping that once my skin gets used to it that won't happen anymore. But if there is anything else I could do to help them go away I would be willing to try. I'd give anything for a clear face. I'm pretty happy considering what I used to look like, photos are in my gallery. I just wish that I didn't have to keep suffering and I really don't like using makeup. I would prefer to walk around with nothing but I am too self conscious when I have acne that needs to be covered up. Thank you for your comments. I'm glad that my skin doesn't look that bad considering all I have put it through. I appreciate the help.