General Help | Can ...

Notifications
Clear all

General Help | Can You Relate?

MemberMember
(@berniebeans)

Posted : 06/18/2015 9:34 pm

Hell y'all!

I've read other forums and general advice from The Regimen's website, tips and tricks, etc., but I want to know if anyone out there is able to relate to my specific case in hopes of some beneficial advice.

My skin in mainly dry/flakey along my jawline and under my chin, but as of this morning the dryness/flakey skin has progressed to my cheeks and slightly on my forehead.

I'm 18 years old, and I have mild-moderate acne.

I am on DAY 8 of the Regimen.

- Morning: One pump of cleanser, 1/3 of a finger length of BP, and two pumps of moisturizer along with one drop of Jojoba oil per pump.

- Night: One pump of cleanser, 1/3 of a finger of BP, and two pumps of moisturizer along with 2-3 drops of Jojoba oil per pump.

Does anyone have any recommendations or tips which may be beneficial to my mine?

MemberMember
(@merr07)

Posted : 06/20/2015 9:41 am

try to reduce your bp into pea size and don't worry about dry/flakey its normal.

MemberMember
(@leeleengo)

Posted : 06/26/2015 11:36 pm

I used very little BP at the beginning and added very little each week. I stopped adding more once I got to one pump (I think that is half a finger if you're using the tube). You're only starting your second week so IT WILL GET WORSE. I'm sorry but you'll get through it! For the flakiness, I suggest rubbing jojoba oil on your face while you're in the shower and gently rub it off your skin with a clean towel. That helped a lot for my flakiness. You will also have to apply moisturizer like every few hours throughout the day. Hope this helps! :)