Clear all

Prp Injection

MemberMember
(@giselle1)

Posted : 06/05/2015 11:30 am

MemberMember
(@aznkid77)

Posted : 06/05/2015 12:13 pm

Are you getting the injection only? Because I always thought that prp injection was more like an enhancing treatment followed by lasers. Lots of clinics here in Seoul offer it combined with some ablative treatments like intracel, legato, etc. I too am thinking about going in for a consultation. Anyways I wish you the best of luck!

MemberMember
(@blahblahblahblahz)

Posted : 06/05/2015 1:08 pm

For $100, heck go for it.

MemberMember
(@sydboi)

Posted : 06/05/2015 6:00 pm

I had PRP for some of my more shallow scarring. I had three or four treatments spaced about a month apart. I found it did nothing for even my more shallow scarring. The only thing it did was to make a hypertrophic scar on my jawline a tad smaller. My face broke out in some of the most severe acne that I have had. It was already quite bad before the PRP but had been calming down. Then it got worse after it. I don't know if it was due to the localised inflammation from the injections, or the Plasma perhaps stimulating the sebaceous glands. I am not too sure.

But in regards to some of my atrophic scarring, it did nothing. But that could just be me. My mother had it to rejuvenate her face and she felt it helped her with some lines and fine wrinkles so.

best of luck!

MemberMember
(@binga)

Posted : 06/08/2015 2:30 am

As you said Prp is an expensive treatment. You can do subcision suction done for $500 in some places. If you want to do PRP combine needling with PRP. You will see results after 5 or 6 sessions.