Notifications
Clear all

Help With Acne!

MemberMember
(@veenax)

Posted : 04/23/2015 11:13 pm

I have been on the regimen for 2 months now but my skin hasnt improved an ounce and its only getting worse :/

I started using the regimen once I noticed 1 or 2 breakout after a long time so i quickly got back on the regimen but the acne came back pretty hard.

For some reason I only get it on my right cheek which is really weird :/

Any help appreciated!!!!

post-397279-0-91491500-1429848797.jpg

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 04/24/2015 2:09 am

Hummm,do you tend to sleep on that side of your face? ,it seems that some people react to friction.

You mean ,you are using the Regimen from the acne.org ,right ?, then if you stopped and then you have started to use it again , I can only assume that you are having some kind of purging ,maybe.

May be some exfoliation would help,topical AHA,BHA.

This is what I can think of, it could be something else.

Take care.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@veenax)

Posted : 04/24/2015 9:46 am

Well I used to get acne a year ago, after using the regimen for 2-3 weeks my acne went away. and even a year ago I only got it on my right side...

I was clean for 8 months but i started getting breakouts again on my right side. And its only getting worse.

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 04/24/2015 11:30 am

strange indeed...agreed with the other poster, if you sleep on that side, then try to change....change pillowcases daily, use a detergent free of any perfumes or dyes

MemberMember
(@veenax)

Posted : 04/24/2015 10:47 pm

I always change my pillow cases so that couldnt be it.

MemberMember
(@rainbow7)

Posted : 04/26/2015 9:22 am

Maybe its the food. Dairy?

MemberMember
(@noche)

Posted : 04/27/2015 5:37 pm

Do you have a job, that exposes that side to heat ,greasy oils?

Friction ,causes my son to break out, he says that he has to sleep on his back most of the time.

And it seems that it is the same way for me.

Try to use the Regimen at least 1 to 2 hours before going to bed, that way, the peroxide treatment will penetrate your skin , maybe the peroxide treatment rubs off as soon as you touch the pillow.

This is just a suggestion, I don't use the Regimen ,but I do this with any other treatment I put on my face at night.

Take care.