Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Tried Sulphate Free Or Beer Shampoo?

MemberMember
(@stage1)

Posted : 04/06/2015 9:19 am

As the title says, has anyone tried sulphate free shampoo?

I have just ordered some beer shampoo called Broo which has no sulphates.

Hopefully, it will be better for my skin since it is very sensitive.

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 04/06/2015 10:48 am

I have used Pureology for years its the best stuff ever. Its not cheap but I get it on ebay for half price. Once you use this stuff you cant go back to any other shampoo/conditioner.

MemberMember
(@stage1)

Posted : 04/06/2015 3:10 pm

I have used Pureology for years its the best stuff ever. Its not cheap but I get it on ebay for half price. Once you use this stuff you cant go back to any other shampoo/conditioner.

Thanks for replying!

Could I ask what you find so good about it? Thanks

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 04/06/2015 3:22 pm

Besides it being sulfate free it's 100% vegan and it makes my hair look healthy after all the abuse I put it through. Without this stuff my hair would probably just crack off from all the flat ironing I do to it. I also love that it doesnt cause my hair color to fade as well. I used to use the repair line but now I use the Strength Cure line.

MemberMember
(@stage1)

Posted : 04/07/2015 7:52 am

Besides it being sulfate free it's 100% vegan and it makes my hair look healthy after all the abuse I put it through. Without this stuff my hair would probably just crack off from all the flat ironing I do to it. I also love that it doesnt cause my hair color to fade as well. I used to use the repair line but now I use the Strength Cure line.

Any skin/acne benefits?

MemberMember
(@tracy521)

Posted : 04/07/2015 7:56 am

just that i never get acne on my forehead on my scalp at all anymore.

MemberMember
(@stage1)

Posted : 04/07/2015 12:46 pm

just that i never get acne on my forehead on my scalp at all anymore.

That's great! Can't wait to try my sulphate free shampoo when it arrives.