Notifications
Clear all

Can't Get Rid Of Tightness After Cleansing

MemberMember
(@oliver3)

Posted : 04/04/2015 6:30 pm

Hi there!

Just wanna describe my situation briefly. I started cleansing my skin and generally taking care of it just a few months ago. I firstly bought a cleanser but after some days I recognized my skin feels so tight afterwards, sometimes it's even painful. I decided that maybe this particular product is too harsh for my skin and tried another one. The same result. And changed to another once again, still nothing, still this feeling of tightness. No matter what type of cleanser I use. Everyone says they are gentle, sensitive and work without taking too much of natural oil, something like "cleans without over-drying" but don't work for me at all. Of course if I use a moisturizer after I cleanse it feels more or less ok, but I'm still so concerned about that.

Can anyone help me to identify the possible cause of this problem? I looked up for some information but found literally nothing useful for me.

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 04/05/2015 4:22 am

Use a natural cleanser. Heck I was using cetaphil, which claims to be the most "gentle", yet I was still getting that tight feeling. Switching to a natural cleanser is what made it stop.