Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hockeystar17

Quick Question About What This Could Be On My Face. Please Help!

Just wondering what you guys think this could possibly be... Basically, I get an intense itching sensation randomly on my face (usually on my cheeks), and it gets really red and ends up growing to the size of a dime. The redness and itching usually only last a few hours, and when I look close, I can see a tiny tiny little bump/pimple the size of a pinhead in the middle of the redness. Does anyone have any idea what this could possibly be??? I have been battling this for years now, and have tried every cleanser and moisturizer under the sun, plus anthistamines to try and cure it. I don't think they are hives, because they look nothing like the "welts" hives leave. Im not sure if its just simply little pimples/whiteheads popping up and the itching is just the irritation from the spot surfacing. Any and all help is greatly appreciated guys. thanks

Huh, I have a similar thing that pops up near one of my scars. It's a tiny red bump that occasionally pops up and usually takes a few weeks to disappear. I use a low strength peel that gets rid of it faster.