Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello, I've had healthy skin for most of high school and early years of university. Now as a guy at 22 (and no hormonal changes at all), I've suddenly started breaking out with several new pimples a day and I NOTHING is stopping it. I've tried salicylic acid, tea tree oil, moisturizers, healthy diets, exercise, and I've seen literally no changes in these constant pimple growths. I've been trying for months now to stop it and it's getting very frustrating at not knowing what's causing it. Can anyone suggest anything to finally put an end to this?

Up to this point I've had absolutely no benefits from natural remedies, good nutrition, and exercise. The best thing to do is to treat your skin with a good amount of benzoyl peroxide. But you said that you've never had skin issues before, so things like natural remedies might work—I doubt it though. My skin genetics just naturally suck, so that's the reason I need benzoyl peroxide.