Notifications
Clear all

Am I Doing This Wrong?

MemberMember
(@adizra25)

Posted : 03/25/2015 7:58 am

Hi,, I've been using the regimen for almost two months now..I used to have severe acne when I was 12 years old..but for the past few years my skin has improved but I didn't use any specific products tho...I started using the regimen on the 1st February,,however I just use the cleanser and the BP because the moisturiser is too oily for me as I have a very oily skin..In the first month I do notice dry patches around my mouth but not too severe..I'd say the dry patches doesn't bother me at all..but the dryness disappear on the second month until now no dryness at all..Mind u that I didn't use any mosturiser at all..is this normal?? because I know that this regimen really dries out the skin but apparently not to my skin...I do have acne but just around the time of month around my jawline and chin...lots of acne scarring also...

MemberMember
(@robert-cohn)

Posted : 03/25/2015 1:18 pm

I may be missing something in my hurry to type this, but I don't see you saying whether or not it is helping anywhere.

I started using BP about 3 weeks ago and there is a very noticeable improvement with it. I think you may not be using enough. It is supposed to dry out your skin, and you should need moisturiser because of it. If you're using the BP right the moisturiser shouldn't harm your skin; in fact it will probably help keep it irritation free, which is important.

MemberMember
(@adizra25)

Posted : 03/26/2015 5:48 am

sorry,,I forgot to mention that..yea..it does improve my skin..but I'm not sure if its because of the bp or the supplement I've been taking for the past few months or both..yeah,,maybe I'm not using it enough..I'm still maintaining the amount of the length of the index finger tho...should I use more?but it does cover all my face pretty well with that amount...