Notifications
Clear all

Accutane And Back Pain

MemberMember
(@joey231)

Posted : 03/23/2015 11:27 pm

Hello. I am done with my accutane course since november 2014. Although it was a low dose (starting with 30mg, ending with 5mg) i had some ugly backpains (I also weightlift 5 times/week, maybe that made it worse).

I still experience some back pain. Is it possible to be due to accutane, even though I am done with it? I dont know what to blame, I just hope it's not something serious.

MemberMember
(@tfios22)

Posted : 03/25/2015 10:50 pm

joey231, on 23 Mar 2015 - 22:33, said:

Hello. I am done with my accutane course since november 2014. Although it was a low dose (starting with 30mg, ending with 5mg) i had some ugly backpains (I also weightlift 5 times/week, maybe that made it worse).

I still experience some back pain. Is it possible to be due to accutane, even though I am done with it? I dont know what to blame, I just hope it's not something serious.

There is a good chance your back pain is because of accutane since it is a common side effect - during the course and after. If it does progress or doesnt go away soon, see your doctor to get it checked out. In the meantime, fish oil capsules, vitamin D, Calcium, and glucosamine, are great supplements to take to help your joints.