Notifications
Clear all

Black Walnut Hull Tincture!

MemberMember
(@exsomnio)

Posted : 03/22/2015 11:25 pm

Hi everyone. I have been here before, but I have not spent much time here. I want to tell you all about the drug that is helping me out tremendously now. It is black walnut hull tincture. It is more powerful than antibiotics. It has done wonders for me.

I have had acne since about 5th grade. I only used antibiotics, several topical solutions, and cleansers. Now, I use doxycyline, black walnut hull tincture, clindamycin, and sodium sulfacetamide/sulfur. I take two baths or showers everyday. My acne has virtually disappeared. I am so happy now. Even though I have lots of scars, I look clean now.

Anyway, I wanted to tell everyone. I hope some of you who are struggling with acne try my regimen. It has worked for me. I found that someone recommended black walnut hull tincture on this web site before. I tried it. It worked! It is pretty exhilarating to see that a medication that does not require a prescription works.

MemberMember
(@exsomnio)

Posted : 04/03/2015 1:02 am

I have to add that I hope to give my dermatologist some tincture that I made. I am wondering what his response will be.