Notifications
Clear all

Anyone Use Mario Badescu?

MemberMember
(@alexmw)

Posted : 03/18/2015 9:04 am

Hi, I've had acne for sometime now & over the years I've had it. It went from worse to good to bad. So I did like using Acne.org but I found it drying my skin out extremely bad. And also, making my face very oily, so I wanted to use another regime and wanted to know if anyone used Mario Badescu and their personal reviews on it. Also, I have medium brown skin so I do have dark scars and redness.

MemberMember
(@icogito)

Posted : 03/22/2015 12:25 pm

I have their Buffering Lotion,and I had their Drying Lotion. They also sent me samples which I did not like. The lotions they sent smelled to artificial for my taste.

I barely ever use Buffering lotion, it lasts forever, and I think I had it for over a year now.

Many love their Drying Lotion, but back when I had acne I found it to be too strong. No matter how tiny pimple you had, it always left huge red mark behind that would heal for a long time.

MemberMember
(@tiger-woods)

Posted : 03/24/2015 6:01 pm

I've used their face wash which I enjoy as it doens't dry my skin out too bad.

Currently I've having a big whitehead break out (due to Accutane) and I've been using the drying lotion which works pretty well as it's been taking down the whiteheads size pretty well.