Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
steigeremail

Possible Acne "cure" For Some Men?

I'm a 46-year-old male who has struggled with acne since age 14. Like you, I tried everything under the sun (and sometimes over it) to get my acne under control. Well one month ago I finally succeeded. Two months ago I saw my regular doctor for prostate-related symptoms I was experiencing. He recommended I try supplementing with Saw Palmetto to see if it would assist. Well, it did. And in more ways than I anticipated. Saw Palmetto helps reduce the amount of DHT produced in your body. DHT can be a factor in acne's cause--especially in men. Anyway, within two days of taking Saw Palmetto my face had cleared up immensely. After a week, my face felt smooth as glass with no new acne. After one month, my acne was 100% gone. I also noticed a big reduction in the amount of facial sebum. No joke. I'm not deeply religious, but what I experienced was nothing short of a miracle. An excess of DHT in my body my have had my hormones out of control all these years, causing my acne. I took just Saw Palmetto in the amount recommended on the bottle. Saw Palmetto appears to be extremely safe from everything I have researched. (If you're taking prescription drugs--it's best to talk with your doctor first though.) My enlarged prostate symptoms have also improved. Bottom line: I have only my prostate to thank. And I'll give some credit to my doctor who inadvertently cured my acne. Sincerely, Eric

Wow, that's awesome, Eric!! Glad you found your acne cure!! :)

Best wishes for your continued success!!