Outbreak

MemberMember
(@seanconnor)

Posted : 03/10/2015 6:03 am

Hi,

I have been using the regime for 3 years now and it has worked wonders for me. I am 37 years old and have suffered with acne all my life.

unfortunately the last 3 months I have had a severe outbreak and I have no idea why. Can the treatment stop working?

can the products go out of date? My diet is very good. I eat a lot of veg and exercise on a regular basis

the one change is , I have gone from eating bad all over Christmas to a full clean diet since jan. My skin just feels oily and greasy and its been a longtime since i have felt that. I have started to drink plenty of water

any feedback would be much appreciated

many thanks

Sean

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 03/10/2015 8:07 am

Hi Sean...

I've read many threads on here by members who noticed a huge breakout following a major lifestyle change. My skin did the exact same thing in my mid-30s. Cleaned up my diet and WHAM!...worst breakout since high school!! Diet changes for the better may signal the body to purge, bringing about that classic "initial breakout," similar to when starting a new skin-care regimen, but this is just my own personal theory coupled with reading other people's skin stories. But ultimately I think it was mid-30s hormonal changes. Once they settled back down, my acne never came back. I only continued treatment for another year before I noticed my skin stayed clear without it.

So my advice would be to find some sort of topicals treatment (like the Acne.Org Regimen) to help you get clear now while you wait for things to sort themselves and hopefully resolve on their own.

Best of luck and hope things work out! :)

MemberMember
(@seanconnor)

Posted : 03/10/2015 10:07 am

Delovely, many thanks for reply and much appreciated