Notifications
Clear all

My Hypertrophic Scarring Cure With Apple Cider Vinegar

MemberMember
(@de-rerum-natura)

Posted : 03/08/2015 2:50 am

Lets begin with my history

I had two hypertrophic scars on my nose for about 4 years, and i tried everything to get rid of them without sucess (includes co2 laser, steroid injections, cortisone creams, etc..)

All i can say about those scars is that they look like a sebaceous hyperplasia, and completely destroyed my self-esteem for about 4 years, i wish i can had photos to show to the skeptical people the results but ill share the regimen anyway in case i can give some light for any desperate member.

i was searching on the internet about scarring i found some article about apple cider vinegar, i was skeptical but for me it was something more to test (my nose has been a lab test for the past 4 years)

i used to apply a cotton ball at morning and before bed time and leave on my nose for about 5 hours for like 7 days or until a scab form and falls off then i put some healing cream like b5 vitamin(dexpanthenol) or cortisone creams and when the area gets healed i repeat the process all over again

I saw a good improvment on my scar in the first week so i decided to keep going to see if i was able to get rid of them

i keep on this regimen religiously for about 2 months just burning my nose with vinegar and today i can look me in the mirror and be happy because i can say my both scars are COMPLETELY GONE.

for those who interest in this shot i trully recommend to search for the internet about apple cider vinegar, the side effects of it on your skin, and search for others sucess histories before you try

good lucky for everyone

never give up

EDIT: sorry for my bad english i hope u guys understand

MemberMember
(@truckacne)

Posted : 03/08/2015 7:43 pm

Did you dilute the vinegar at all with water or did you just apply it?

I really want to try using it because I've read so many success stories but I've also read stories about chemical burns and other adverse effects.

MemberMember
(@de-rerum-natura)

Posted : 03/08/2015 9:15 pm

I really want to try using it because I've read so many success stories but I've also read stories about chemical burns and other adverse effects.

i just apply on cotton ball and put on the area

i have to say; this pass 2 months my nose was looking terrible, redness all over the scar area, alot of scabs, very dry, but im very happy with the results so far, ill keep my eyes open to see if the scar will went back, i will post here

MemberMember
(@melloman)

Posted : 10/08/2015 1:22 am

i just apply on cotton ball and put on the area
i have to say; this pass 2 months my nose was looking terrible, redness all over the scar area, alot of scabs, very dry, but im very happy with the results so far, ill keep my eyes open to see if the scar will went back, i will post here

How did it go? Did it grow back?