Notifications
Clear all

Acne Program. Would This Be Interesting To Anyone?

MemberMember
(@linus86)

Posted : 03/06/2015 12:44 am

Hello. I had acne for 13 years and had tried everything from over the counter products, antibiotics to accutane. Sure these product helped when I am on them, but once I am off, the acne came back in full force. It is only when I started bodybuilding and watching my diet that my skin started becoming better and cleared up. I did a little bit more research into it and had created a maintenance plan for myself that I had incorporated into my life, which includes testing for the type of skin I had since everybody is different and also a step by step plan that includes, what to do in which day, what to eat and ect. My goal is to make it as unintrusive as possible to my life.

During my research with food and acne, I came up with information overload regarding the food to eat and thing to avoid. Because firstly everybody's skin is different. In short I was overwhelmed with all the advice. I just need something that tells me what to do, get my acne fixes and so I can get on with what I enjoy doing.

I am seeking feedback and would like to know if anybody would be interested in this plan before I really start developing it? Thank you.

MemberMember
(@krabb)

Posted : 03/16/2015 10:35 am

Hello below is the set up I have been using for 3 months now. So happy to finally be on top of my spots. It is so worth the effort. No dairy products Drink plenty of water Drink matcha green tea or regular green tea instead of coffee/energy drinks/black tea Use PureChimp Super Cleanser Use brown instead of white. For example brown rice instead of white rice. Cut down on sugary foods Exercise at least 3 times a week I hope this helps you. After 3 months I found its easy to follow & its just all a good habit now.