Notifications
Clear all

Stopping Acne For Real

MemberMember
(@larryfitzgerald11)

Posted : 03/04/2015 5:02 pm

Hey everyone.

Ive begun having acne since last year.in middle school my face was perfect.

I didnt really care but it blocked a lot of social interactions and my self esteem.i fear to see old friends because i dont want to see their reaction.

I wasnt knowing anything about acne so i bought those l Oreal men bs and scrubbed my face a lot.

Then i went to a dermo who gave me an antibiotic+bp+keracnyl pp.

From july till december it had cleared a little.my main problems were chin (horrible and painful) ,forehead and between brows.never got anything else.

But since 2 months omg it has exploded.I got acne everywhere ,especially redondant cysts between brows take all my confidence away.

Last week,talked to my dad and he said he used to have acne as an adult for a long time and thats when i decided that i wasnt gonna be the same as my dad and i finally searched about acne.

Now i dont want to treat only the surface because im a believer that every disease come from the inside.

Ive been bulking/working out since may 2014 and eating a high carb/lot of milk diet.gained 30 pounds.

But i cant stop now,i need to bulk for at least 8 months.

Ive re done my diet and linked it to you.its in french dont hesitate if you have questions.

Ive suppressed all milk and added biotin/fish oil.

I have a goal.I want all my big pimples gone by may and all my acne gone by september and im gonna do it.

Ive bought avene clearance oily skin and clean&clear moisturizer.im finished them off then im not using any more chemical product.

I want a natural solution.i have a very oily skin with lots of blackheads and yellow heads.i wont shave for a lot of time.

Im asking you some natural diet things to cleanse all my body(liver,stomach...) and my face.im gonna do it,it screwd nearly 2 years of my life i wont miss more time.

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 03/05/2015 1:09 am

Your going through puberty which tends to be the worst time for anyone. Hormonal balance is a mess resulting in acne as a side effect. your growing and maturing. Besides keeping a somewhat healthy diet and basic hygiene there isn't much out there beside taking pills and applying creams. its good you have a goal. shoot for it. but i warn you, your fighting yourself on this because you are young and your body will as it is programmed to. best support it by doing as i said. just my 2 cents.