Notifications
Clear all

Clogged Pores Galore

MemberMember
(@curiouscat)

Posted : 02/08/2015 7:21 pm

I've been dealing with clogged pores for nearly 5 years. It all started with a mistake (using 2 products to cleanse my face) and it hasn't ended. I've used products such as Mario Badescu's Special Cleaning Lotion C, and that product actually cleared up my clogs for a year...until it stopped working completely and they all came back. Since then, I've tried some remedies and the Paula's Choice Exfoliating Toner (both in regular strength and extra strength) but to no avail. I'm desperately trying to find something to help. And, as if the clogs don't look bad enough in room lighting, the sunlight shows every single bump, no matter how small, and I look absolutely disgusting. If anyone can help me with this, I'd be so glad.

MemberMember
(@azarsega)

Posted : 02/09/2015 6:32 pm

I know that feeling boo and god do I hate it

Have you tried steaming your face?

MemberMember
(@curiouscat)

Posted : 02/09/2015 10:05 pm

I've steamed it for a mask before, but I've never done a full on steaming session.

MemberMember
(@veronikavanquish)

Posted : 02/12/2015 1:51 am

I have the exact same problem going on two years now, SO STUBBORN, and SO FRUSTRATING.

It's scary to even try anything new in fear it might make it worse, and I don't even know what my 'safe products' are anymore.

The only thing that has helped is to not touch my face, and just recently (to my surprise) the LUSH self perserving 'Love Lettuce' face mask has helped soothe the bumpiness of the consistently clogged pores and moisturize at the same time (something I haven't really been able to do-moisturize well, because everything seems to clog my pores even worse)

MemberMember
(@curiouscat)

Posted : 02/15/2015 7:26 pm

I have the exact same problem going on two years now, SO STUBBORN, and SO FRUSTRATING.

It's scary to even try anything new in fear it might make it worse, and I don't even know what my 'safe products' are anymore.

The only thing that has helped is to not touch my face, and just recently (to my surprise) the LUSH self perserving 'Love Lettuce' face mask has helped soothe the bumpiness of the consistently clogged pores and moisturize at the same time (something I haven't really been able to do-moisturize well, because everything seems to clog my pores even worse)

Is it getting rid of some of the clogged pores?!

MemberMember
(@kitteechaosyahoo-com)

Posted : 02/16/2015 5:39 pm

Tell me about it!! :( I had clear skin before I got pegnant with my first child, then ever since I had her I have been getting clogged pores on my chin. Four years later, I now have baby number two and these things are spreading!! I want to peel my face off!!! An they are SO hard to extract, and they literally never go away if I don't help them along. I have yet to find anything to help. Can't use harsh products, my face doesn't agree with them. It is so frustrating, I hate it.