Notifications
Clear all

Acne On Lipline And Edge Of Lips

MemberMember
(@markronan)

Posted : 02/05/2015 12:33 pm

Right guys ive given up the regimen about 6 months ago i was on it for 4 years. It kept me clearish and im still clearish except for the one area that has troubled me for years around the lips and even the lipline. The cold weather is not helping i get acne little painful ones around my lips that start out as a red mark and then form a whitehead its disgusting, I get alot of them often. Ive been to the doctor ive taken antiobiotics all the different types for years now, Ive got antifungal medication and gels creams etc, tried nizoral as a face wash but still cannot get the lip pimples under control. I could go a awhile without getting them and then they might start popping up out of nowhere. Its not herpes or perioral dermatitis etc etc its acne simple as and i just want to know if there is anything i could put on my lip and lipline to prevent them. Google gives me no answers. This area has always been my downfall. I use jojoba to keep them hydrated but it doesnt help enough. I know people say it hormonal around the mouth but i need to try something to get them under control. Ive tried eating healthy, cutting carbs, bread wheat etc. Any ideas on how to treat them?

MemberMember
(@frisson)

Posted : 02/05/2015 1:29 pm

Could it be ur toothpaste? Have a read here:

MemberMember
(@markronan)

Posted : 02/05/2015 4:01 pm

Nope it's not the toothpaste I've tried that. I generally would break out around my lips but around mouth aswell. But I can treat around my mouth and chin but I can't put bp on my edge of lips or lip line so I need some advice on how to prevent them. Any product I could use?

MemberMember
(@markronan)

Posted : 09/05/2015 12:21 pm

bumping this topic up as i still suffer from this, Need suggestions on how to treat them or prevent them.

MemberMember
(@mrl27)

Posted : 09/05/2015 8:08 pm

Do you use any sort of chapstick or anything? I always used to get pimples around my lips from using lip gloss. But i would suggest using RAW HONEY as an overnight lip treatment, just slather it all over your lips and all around where the breakouts are. I get white heads around my mouth a lot and doing this really kills them off and heals them within 2 nights or less.