Notifications
Clear all

Epiduo For Bacne... How Much To Use?

MemberMember
(@ohgoshacne)

Posted : 12/31/2014 5:00 am

Hi i bought a tube of epiduo for my bacne.

Except it says to use a pea sized amount for the whole face, but no directions for back use.

How much should i use to cover my whole upper and middle back?

MemberMember
(@marygibbs)

Posted : 01/01/2015 12:53 am

Hi,

You can use 2 or 3 pea sized amount for covering your whole upper and middle back. Another option is to consult your doctor about it.

MemberMember
(@ohgoshacne)

Posted : 01/03/2015 7:12 pm

Hi,

You can use 2 or 3 pea sized amount for covering your whole upper and middle back. Another option is to consult your doctor about it.

Hi, have you used epiduo before? xx

MemberMember
(@jenjen84)

Posted : 01/25/2015 9:36 pm

Oh ima get this prescription as I needed something for my back:( my face cleared and now my back is left due to constantly messing with my skin picking at it and producing bacteria in my skin:/ horrible disease one can get from skin problems good news is that its not that bad but I do have red marks I hope that fades:/

MemberMember
(@ohgoshacne)

Posted : 02/14/2015 2:50 am

i advise you not to as i used it for about 10 weeks and am left with severe pigmentation all over my back which i think may be from scabs or chemical burns

MemberMember
(@spidermanforever)

Posted : 02/14/2015 11:29 am

i think i used this some time ago on my face and was left with a burn on the lower side of my face it was really scabby and it took a long time for it to fade away... if you use this use it sparingly on the area affected and always use sun protection