Notifications
Clear all

Can Someone Tell Me How To Make This Go Away And What It Exactly Is?

MemberMember
(@meeethooo)

Posted : 12/27/2014 4:26 pm

Id like to know how to make this go away. i use doxycycline twice a day now and i stopped the epiduo temporarily because its making my face very red. i use cetaphil wash but im about to switch to exuviance cleanser and might use an anti redness serum. what are some suggestions? i was in a training school for 16 months and my stress was out of control which didnt help my breakout. now im stuck with this. i want the redness to go away thats my biggest focus this is making me very depressed.

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/27/2014 8:25 pm

Have you tried adding jojoba oil?

MemberMember
(@meeethooo)

Posted : 12/28/2014 1:07 pm

no i havent yet. how should i add it to my day?

Have you tried adding jojoba oil?

no i have not . how would i add it to my day? and should i continue my epiduo

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 12/28/2014 11:39 pm

since it looks like you don't use a moisturizer, I'd add on and mix some jojoba in - or buy a moisturizer with it already (acne.org or whichever, just be sure the ingredients won't clog your pores). I'd use it like you're on the regimen, so after your faces dries after washing since you don't use a topical. Check ingredients of what you are currently using. And use sunscreen when going outside!

May take some time! I hope it helps.

MemberMember
(@meeethooo)

Posted : 12/29/2014 10:52 am

since it looks like you don't use a moisturizer, I'd add on and mix some jojoba in - or buy a moisturizer with it already (acne.org or whichever, just be sure the ingredients won't clog your pores). I'd use it like you're on the regimen, so after your faces dries after washing since you don't use a topical. Check ingredients of what you are currently using. And use sunscreen when going outside!

May take some time! I hope it helps.

thank you. i use a moisturizer but its more of a hyperpigmentation problem for me right now more than anything. have you heard of ipl treatments

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 01/01/2015 12:34 am

nope I haven't!