Notifications
Clear all

Large Pores

MemberMember
(@siavatar)

Posted : 12/25/2014 9:58 pm

So I have been using benzoyl peroxide for about 5 years, and I no longer get any acne, except for the occasional pimple every month or so. What I wanted to ask is whether benzoyl peroxide caused my enlarged pores. And I am curious if they will shrink after a period of disuse. Note that I stopped using benzoyl peroxide two weeks ago.

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 12/26/2014 4:48 am

are you referring to the orange type skin?

10-Best-Homemade-Besan-Face-Packs-3.jpg

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 12/26/2014 9:08 am

there is no such thing as orange type skin, please dont become ridiculous. next thing u gona discover gona be fried meat type of skin or else

shit is not normal.

shit is ugly and gay. it is disease

(almost puked!! lolol)

thing is you don't notice it unless you're up real close. It does look like orange peel, correct me if im wrong?

it

MemberMember
(@siavatar)

Posted : 12/26/2014 11:31 am

I don't have orange peel skin. More along the lines of just enlarged pores. I no longer have acne so I have completely discontinued the use of Benzoyl Peroxide. I have noticed that the size of my pores are receding, but I was just curious if the pores would return to "normal."

Also if anyone is curious the orange peel texture does go away after using Retin-A.

MemberMember
(@tretinoin)

Posted : 12/26/2014 4:20 pm

thing is you don't notice it unless you're up real close. It does look like orange peel, correct me if im wrong?

it

idk man id notice it from a kilo distance and then avoid you away as far as i can lol!!

you must have trypophobia.

MemberMember
(@roman95)

Posted : 12/26/2014 6:00 pm

for some reason im having it only near people with weird skin tho

itsamemari0 you're a piece of shit of a person to judge someone over something they have no control over.. what are you doing on these forums anyway I'm sure your skin isn't perfect.