Here Is An Amazing ...

Notifications
Clear all

Here Is An Amazing Oily Skin Moisturizer

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 12/15/2014 12:37 pm

Amie Morning Dew moisturizer. I got this a few days ago at Shoppers Drug Mart and it's hands down the nicest oily skin moisturizer I've ever tried. I think I've tried most of them. Nothing really comes even close. It makes your face soft and matte. It's says it's 90.8% natural and ph balanced. In the last year I've tried Cereve, Aveeno, Clean and Clear, Formula 10.0.5, Garnier, Neutrogena, Yes To Tomatoes, Avalon Organics, Desert Essence, KIss My Face, Sukin, Neostrata and a few more. I really like the Kiss My Face peach 4% aha and have been using it for 15 years. mostly at night, but I don't like to use it every day. I wanted something to put on before my makeup that mattifies but actually moisturizes, isn't greasy, preferably not chemically loaded or tested on animals, and doesn't brake me out. Apparently it's a lot to ask for in a moisturizer because it took me this long to find it. I love it.

http://amieskincare.com/buy-online/shine-control-moisturiser/

MemberMember
(@kimchiimonsturr)

Posted : 12/15/2014 2:23 pm

Can you list the ingredients if possible? I would like to analyze the safety of the ingredients. It has "90.8% natural ingredients" so I want to know the remaining chemicals used. I'm very wary of products that don't show an ingredients description on the web page. I'm looking for a non greasy day moisturizer to use under my makeup. It's also quite cheap. Thanks!

MemberMember
(@psychokitty)

Posted : 12/15/2014 3:29 pm

Can you list the ingredients if possible? I would like to analyze the safety of the ingredients. It has "90.8% natural ingredients" so I want to know the remaining chemicals used. I'm very wary of products that don't show an ingredients description on the web page. I'm looking for a non greasy day moisturizer to use under my makeup. It's also quite cheap. Thanks!

Here are the ingredients, do you think they are alright?

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Myristyl Myristate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Betaine ,Rosa Moschata (organic rosehip) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, CI 15510, CI 47005

MemberMember
(@kimchiimonsturr)

Posted : 12/15/2014 5:27 pm

http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_0c8e169258.html . It's relatively safe. No red marks, just a few yellows. Overall, this should be safe with prolonged use. But it might be a little irritating for some people, because their are numerous fragrances listed on it. But if it doesn't break you out, continue using it!

Also, it has some UV protection.

Unfortunately, I have bad reactions with moisturizers that contain fragrances.