Notifications
Clear all

Is It Acne Or Something Else? (Pic)

MemberMember
(@fitnessfreak6)

Posted : 11/25/2014 8:01 am

I have Klippel Trenaunay Syndrome too. I skin-pick. 99.5% of the time I get bumps on my face, many of them, but there is no whitehead like normal acne does. They just look like bumps. Due to my OCD, I pick at them and now they turned like this: http://imgur.com/a/JTHPB

How do I fix this? And what is it really?

MemberMember
(@francopld)

Posted : 11/25/2014 8:40 am

I have those under my eyes. On the inferior eye lid. They don't have anything inside (already tried to pick at them),they are just bumps. I have them since forever. The only solution is to burn them with a laser. It's a quickly procedure and non painful. Anyways my derm told me you can ask for anesthesia, but i hate the fact of having a needle close to my eye. And also it is not expensive at all. Don't be afraid of the laser removal when talking about these little dudes. It's %100 safe.

So yes, laser is the only fix for these. Don't pick at them, they will not come out.

MemberMember
(@fitnessfreak6)

Posted : 11/25/2014 9:15 am

I have those under my eyes. On the inferior eye lid. They don't have anything inside (already tried to pick at them),they are just bumps. I have them since forever. The only solution is to burn them with a laser. It's a quickly procedure and non painful. Anyways my derm told me you can ask for anesthesia, but i hate the fact of having a needle close to my eye. And also it is not expensive at all. Don't be afraid of the laser removal when talking about these little dudes. It's %100 safe.

So yes, laser is the only fix for these. Don't pick at them, they will not come out.

Did you get a laser treatment?

Does it increase your chances of having cancer? Can it aggrevate my Klippel Trenaunay Syndrome conditions?

Does picking these bumps make them permanent scars or are they permanent bumps by themselves?

Sorry for this many questions, I never get to talk to people to have the same condition as I do haha. :)

MemberMember
(@francopld)

Posted : 11/25/2014 10:29 am

Did you get a laser treatment?

Does it increase your chances of having cancer? Can it aggrevate my Klippel Trenaunay Syndrome conditions?

Does picking these bumps make them permanent scars or are they permanent bumps by themselves?

Sorry for this many questions, I never get to talk to people to have the same condition as I do haha.

I'm actually ending Accutane so i have to wait 6 months before realizing any laser procedure . But yes,i will do it.

No,it doesn't increase the chances of having cancer. It haves minimum chances of scarring (no cases reported so far). I don't know if it can aggravate klippel trenaunay syndrome, you should talk about that with a derm.

It wont scar if u pick them,because nothing will open or come off from them. But you can damage your skin if u are using your nails. Just stop doing it. Unfortunately they just will stick around

Don't worry about asking man

PD: this is how the procedure looks,before and after (that's not me lol)

DSC02325.JPG

DSC02344.JPG

After 4 weeks.

Screen%2BShot%2B2014-08-14%2Bat%2B8.51.3