Toxic Body And Liver Is The Root Cause Of Acne

MemberMember
(@stolendog)

Posted : 11/25/2014 12:09 am

wahh

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 11/25/2014 2:08 am

Yet a liver function test through a simple blood draw will reveal nothing to prove this. ALT, AST, ALP, and bilirubin are all within acceptable ranges.

Your efforts are miss guided, but show in acceptable results because you are promoting health and well being which is contributing to less acne on your behalf.

But you still haven't nailed the cause nor proved it is in fact a liver issue. Liver issues are seen through diagnostics as well as presented in the form of signs and symptoms, but acne is not one of them unfortunately.

Your liver functions fine. Its great at what it does. But i do believe you when you state that cleansing and promoting health is the way to go. I just don't believe pinning on a filtering organ is to blame. Why not blame the kidney's then? They excrete and remove wastes too? This is where people tend to pin their interests in the wrong area.

MemberMember
(@stolendog)

Posted : 11/25/2014 11:43 am

ITs not necessarily something that can come up on a test. Try some liver flushing and colon cleansing and see what happens

Yet a liver function test through a simple blood draw will reveal nothing to prove this. ALT, AST, ALP, and bilirubin are all within acceptable ranges.

Your efforts are miss guided, but show in acceptable results because you are promoting health and well being which is contributing to less acne on your behalf.

But you still haven't nailed the cause nor proved it is in fact a liver issue. Liver issues are seen through diagnostics as well as presented in the form of signs and symptoms, but acne is not one of them unfortunately.

Your liver functions fine. Its great at what it does. But i do believe you when you state that cleansing and promoting health is the way to go. I just don't believe pinning on a filtering organ is to blame. Why not blame the kidney's then? They excrete and remove wastes too? This is where people tend to pin their interests in the wrong area.

It's not necessarily something that will show up on a test. Do some colon cleansing and liver flushing and see what happens. I'm not here to argue, just to help other people who are suffering

MemberMember
(@k3tchup)

Posted : 11/26/2014 12:48 pm

I've done a colon cleanse when i had a colonoscopy. I saw no difference. I'm just trying to say that from what you are implying about the liver essentially "not working" evidenced by toxin build up-you would see liver function tests increased, you would find an enlarged liver, and possibly pain with GI symptoms of liver dysfunction.

So, i have a hard time believe its a liver issue and more a GI issue. 25% of stool is bacteria. So i then could believe then prolonged and irregular bowel habits could some how lead an overgrowth of bacteria some how causing skin issues indirectly through like toxin build up in the colon or inflammation through immune responses and cytokine release.

MemberMember
(@kimchiimonsturr)

Posted : 11/30/2014 3:12 am

I agree with all points. Toxicity is a major factor in acne formation. DO YOU KNOW WHAT BIG AGROCHEMICAL COMPANIES LIKE MONSANTO PUT IN WESTERNIZED FOOD? Pesticides, GMOs, and a host of other toxic chemicals. A healthy diet is paramount, it has cured my case of acne.

MemberMember
(@quetzlcoatl)

Posted : 12/02/2014 9:20 am

I did the candida protocol and plenty of detoxes. I am not convinced. The evidence just isn't there, even in anecdotes. Better digestion will improve acne, but you don't need to do all these fancy things for that.