Notifications
Clear all

Acne Diet

MemberMember
(@cameron15)

Posted : 11/25/2014 7:32 pm

Hey guys, so im 15 years old, and lately I've been noticing my face is starting to get pretty bad, but I always wash and exfoliate my face before bed, and I always shower every morning, so I figured it was my diet, I'll admit I eat pretty unhealthy but I'm not overweight or anything, and I do exercise regularly, so my question is, what would be the perfect diet and lifestyle changes that would help clear my acne? What should I eat for breakfast? What should I eat for lunch and dinner? Is there a tea I should be drinking? Thanks for your answers

MemberMember
(@geeking)

Posted : 11/25/2014 7:44 pm

My 2 cents when it comes to your routine: exfoliating daily can cause major irritation, I would put that aside. And drinking mostly, if not only, water definitely helps.

MemberMember
(@fouzi94)

Posted : 11/26/2014 9:41 am

well for me what helps ...is i cut all sugar exept fruits ....i cut out dairy ...and gluten ....and all the junk food....uncluding fruit juice

it could hard for you to do all of that at once ...so try cutting it one by one ...and see if your skin gets better ....everybody's body is different and you wont know what causes your acne until you try

so this is what helped me .....you can try it if you like ....maybe it can work for you too

also do some research online ...dont be lazy hahaha