Notifications
Clear all

Help Please, White Head Treatments

MemberMember
(@andy-boss)

Posted : 11/22/2014 6:32 am

Hi guys I would really like some help. I tend to get quite a lot of white head spots on my face which as you know is not very nice at all! I admit when I get them I do pop them which has left me with red blotches on my skin. My skin seems to have phases of when they come and go. Please could you point me in the right direction of an over the counter white head prevention product that actually works! Thanks in advance Andy.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 11/22/2014 7:38 am

Hi Andy,

I find Neutrogena-On-The-Spot 2.5% BP works well at zapping zits fast. Just apply as a spot treatment to individual zits as they pop up. Your acne sounds hormonal if it comes and goes, especially if you're getting them mainly in your T zone. If you find that you need to treat entire areas of your face, like your forehead, etc. then I would also recommend picking up a gentle cleanser and a moisturizer or the BP treatment may dry out your skin. Some people on here have also seen improvement when they have cut back on dairy intake or found non-dairy substitutes...something to look into.

Here's some info on selecting OTC acne products that you might find helpful:

http://www.acne.org/supplies-guide.inc.html

Good luck! :)

MemberMember
(@mandystrope)

Posted : 11/24/2014 12:33 am

Hi guys I would really like some help. I tend to get quite a lot of white head spots on my face which as you know is not very nice at all! I admit when I get them I do pop them which has left me with red blotches on my skin. My skin seems to have phases of when they come and go. Please could you point me in the right direction of an over the counter white head prevention product that actually works! Thanks in advance Andy.

Try to use manuka honey cream and moisturizer. I've been using this product for my acne prone skin and it helps with the huge acne on my face. Manuka honey is found to contain highest levels of antibacterial properties that fight acne infection.