Notifications
Clear all

Forhead Acne

MemberMember
(@xoxog123)

Posted : 11/15/2014 11:45 am

Hello everyone! Well I've suffered from acne from around 6th grade and now I'm in 8th grade... Nothing severe and ever since I've changed my eatinn habits it has started to clear up but I still have acne here and there! I have a couple little small pimples around my face such as chin & cheeks... But my forhead is horrible! I have tiny small colorless pimples all over and it sucks. I can't get rid of them and once some go away new ones pop up! They either turn red and form a white small head and then leave or they just stay there. I would like to clear it up and I really do think it would make a huge change in how my skin looks. I don't know if it's hormonal or maybe when I eat something during the week it happens? I wash my face every day with the Simple Face Wash and moisturize with their moisturizer too. I exfoliate with their exfoliator once a week. I wear makeup but always wash it off and I only wear a light concealer and mascara. I included a picture of my forhead sorry it it disturbs you :(( any help or advice is appreciated!

MemberMember
(@user143021)

Posted : 11/17/2014 5:08 pm

Hello everyone! Well I've suffered from acne from around 6th grade and now I'm in 8th grade... Nothing severe and ever since I've changed my eatinn habits it has started to clear up but I still have acne here and there! I have a couple little small pimples around my face such as chin & cheeks... But my forhead is horrible! I have tiny small colorless pimples all over and it sucks. I can't get rid of them and once some go away new ones pop up! They either turn red and form a white small head and then leave or they just stay there. I would like to clear it up and I really do think it would make a huge change in how my skin looks. I don't know if it's hormonal or maybe when I eat something during the week it happens? I wash my face every day with the Simple Face Wash and moisturize with their moisturizer too. I exfoliate with their exfoliator once a week. I wear makeup but always wash it off and I only wear a light concealer and mascara. I included a picture of my forhead sorry it it disturbs you ( any help or advice is appreciated!

I didn't see your picture attached, but since you're only in 8th grade, your hormones haven't had time to settle yet... please avoid taking anything that alters your hormones (including accutane and birth control) until after puberty! That is the best advice I can give you. Even though it's difficult, you need to wait until your older to evaluate if you need hormonal treatment.

In the meantime, my advice (which you don't have to take!) is to make sure you stop any bacteria in it's tracks... when I was still breaking out, using hydrogen peroxide on a cotton ball nightly helped tons by not letting the bacteria spread. Make sure you use clean pillowcases and you wash your hair frequently. If you have bangs or let your hair fall on your forehead, this could be a big part of the problem. Treat your skin nicely don't use anything harsh and limit exfoliation. If you can, you may want to look into changing your concealer because some are more comedogenic than others. Good luck!

XoxoG123 liked