Notifications
Clear all

Ocm, Should I Stop?

MemberMember
(@allegra77)

Posted : 11/13/2014 2:30 am

Hey all,

I recently read about the OCM and for the past week I have been using it with 100% organic cold-pressed grapeseed oil. I have been using it morning and night, taking about a quarter sized amount of oil rubbing it in for a minute, and then splashing my face with very warm water to take it off. I also used a towel to dry my face.

After a week today I woke up with five, very tiny whiteheads. These set warning bells in my head, because they were on my jaw and cheeks, places where I NEVER break out. I have mild-moderate acne, but it's confined to my chin and nose. I was really liking the OCM, but do you think that this is a warning sign that I should completely stop using it? Or was I simply using it too often? I feel unsure. I really liked the simplicity of the OCM, but I don't want to deal with the cystic hell that I read others went through...

Thoughts?

MemberMember
(@allegra77)

Posted : 11/14/2014 2:44 am

No thoughts?

MemberMember
(@allegra77)

Posted : 11/20/2014 2:16 am

For any one reading this, Please DO NOT use the OCM. It made me get inflamed pimples on my lower jaw and cheeks. I have never broken out there in my LIFE! Honestly I would say just keep using your normal wash