Notifications
Clear all

Can Popping One Pimple Make It All Worse?

MemberMember
(@joe-moz)

Posted : 10/31/2014 10:22 am

I had almost beat my acne, l had one only pimple left, and I didnt even squeeze it, I just saw that the pus was already starting to come out, so i scratched it a little. The tip came out, and the blood started coming out, I just removed it. Now my marks seem to be very prominent once again, and that little pimple left a hell of a mark, what the hell happened?

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 10/31/2014 10:25 pm

I had almost beat my acne, l had one only pimple left, and I didnt even squeeze it, I just saw that the pus was already starting to come out, so i scratched it a little. The tip came out, and the blood started coming out, I just removed it. Now my marks seem to be very prominent once again, and that little pimple left a hell of a mark, what the hell happened?

Bacteria could have been spread, but I don't think it really affected the other marks. It may be your imagination (you seeing your acne clearing up, and it looks better, so you see through that perspective when looking at it).

Else you did something different.

MemberMember
(@joe-moz)

Posted : 11/01/2014 8:22 pm

Nope, that is all I did, and i am pretty sure its not just my imagination. Ill edit the post and put up a couple pics. The one with sunglasses is before i popped the pimple, look

Here is one