Notifications
Clear all

Best Way To Get Rid Of Red Mark On My Forehead?

MemberMember
(@ilovebort93)

Posted : 10/30/2014 2:14 pm

I had I guess you would call a sebaceous cyst on my forehead that formed almost a month ago. The bump itself has gone down, but there is a red mark there which I believe is just from the swelling. I don't know and can't tell if it is a scar or not so I have no idea what to use to make the redness fade away. I just started using Aloe Vera gel so I'm not sure if it is going to work. Any suggestions? Thanks.

post-430775-0-67558100-1414696434.jpg

MemberMember
(@nope-avi)

Posted : 10/30/2014 3:25 pm

Sunscreen every day otherwise its going to be stubborn as all fuck. You're gonna wanna speed up skin cell turnover so get your hands on Retin-A or a low concentration glycolic. Short of that you're gonna want a tyrosine inhibitor like azeliac acid. Or the nuclear option of Hydroquinone.

There is no overnight fix and Aloe should stay in the garden.

MemberMember
(@ilovebort93)

Posted : 11/05/2014 11:16 am

Sunscreen every day otherwise its going to be stubborn as all fuck. You're gonna wanna speed up skin cell turnover so get your hands on Retin-A or a low concentration glycolic. Short of that you're gonna want a tyrosine inhibitor like azeliac acid. Or the nuclear option of Hydroquinone.

There is no overnight fix and Aloe should stay in the garden.

Will sunscreen make it fade better? If so what SPF should get? I also have Tazorac which I believe is the equivalent to Retin-A